Plastic Tight Head Containers
Paints, coatings, adhesives, mastics, additives, agricultural chemicals, viscous products and other applications.
- Tight head containers are constructed of FDA-approved high-density polyethylene.
- Most containers are UN/DOT-approved for Y and Z regulations without the use of an outer pack carton.
- Fittings include flexspouts, solid screw caps, tamper-evident screw caps and additional closures.
- Fluorination is available.
- D-handle and integrated handles are offered.
- Embossing and mold options include open screw top vents, stacking lugs for most rectangular containers, graduation marks, scoop bottoms and tags in top section.
- Standard colors are white and natural. Other colors including custom colors are available.
- Decorations, instructions, restrictions and cautions can be applied by PE sleeve, silk screening or embossing.
- Plastic tight head containers are reconditionable and recyclable.