Open Head ECO-PAIL
Paints, inks, chemicals, lubricants, coatings, roofing mastics, adhesives, driveway sealers and other liquid and solid applications.
- Open head ECO-PAIL™ offers countless environmental benefits compared to standard plastic pails.
- Five-gallon, round, 90 mil container has eight-percent lighter overall weight compared to conventional plastic pails, utilizes recycled resin and eliminates rubber gaskets and metal handles.
- ECO-PAIL™ provides superior stacking strength with internal columns and is comprised of three key components including the STRATUM pail, Tri-Seal cover and Eco-Handle.
- STRATUM pail utilizes Twinshot technology which is a co-injection process with a single extruder.
- External skin is constructed of prime virgin high-density polyethylene.
- Internal core can be made of post-consumer recycled material or another material.
- Recycled content can be up to 50 percent of the overall pail weight.
- ECO-PAIL™ flows through standard automation and capping equipment the same as conventional plastic pails.
- Tri-Seal cover contains molded-in seal technology eliminating the rubber gasket.
- Plastic Eco-Handle can be produced from post-consumer or post-industrial material.
- Flexible, ergonomically-designed grip has enhanced pull strength over metal handles.
- ECO-PAIL™ reduces Non-Renewable Energy Used (NREU) by 31 percent and carbon dioxide emissions by 30 percent.
- Recyclers can feed the entire pail into grinders without the need to separate individual components.