Cone and Pour Top Cans
Automotive additives, brake fluids, paint thinners, colorants, specialty products and other applications.
- 1-1/8" beta nozzles are drip-free.
- They can be fitted with child-resistant caps and pass UN certification for combination packages.
- 24 mm and 32 mm REL flanges use plastic snap-in fittings offered in a variety of specifications for pourable products.
- 211 diameter easy open ends are available for both pouring and full panel removal with child-resistant features.
- Cans are bulk packed on pallets or shipped in cartons.
- Loose ends for easy open cans are packed in cartons.
- Full lithography is available on bodies.
- Cone and pour top cans contain 25-percent post-consumer recycled content and are 100-percent recyclable.